Monday, March 22, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award

Wow, I'm speechless! An award?!

I'm not worthy!

A huge thank you to Sylvia of A Baked Creation for passing on the award to me. While this blog is a hobby of mine and certainly not as lovely and professional as some of the other food blogs out there, it's lovely to be recognized, especially with a creative award. Thank you Sylvia!!!

The Kreativ Blogger Award does come with a couple of rules though:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the award logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

So here are 7 things that you may or may not find interesting about me:
1. I can speak 4 languages. English, Cantonese, French, and Italian. Granted, I've probably forgotten a lot of my Italian by now!

2. I can play the piano. I learned the piano all the way up to Grade 9 before I gave it up.

3. I always have some form of a bruise on my body. I'm a big klutz. I'll clearly see a bookshelf or doorframe in front of me, and will still manage to walk right into it.

4. Sometimes when I'm walking down a sidewalk by myself, I'll try to avoid stepping on the cracks in between each cement tile.

5. I really, really dislike ironing. Even more than cleaning the bathroom or taking out the garbage.

6. I love old-school musical films from the '40s and '50s. Some of my favourites include Singin' in the Rain, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, and Meet Me in St. Louis.

7. As a child, I loved collecting stuffed animals. Now, most of them are sitting in storage bins in my parent's home. They feel the love...

Now to pass along the Kreativ Award to 7 other bloggers (in alphabetical order):
1. Ivonne of Cream Puffs in Venice - I've been a long-time fan of Ivonne's blog. Gorgeous photos of her baked goodies. She also hosts the fabulous "Magazine Mondays."

2. Jen of Echo Hope - In a world tainted with wars, violence and disasters, Jen brings sunshine and hope into our lives.

3. Don and Jen of foodiePrints - An incredibly lovely foodie couple in my hometown of Ottawa. They are foodie gurus of all things delicious in the city, but they also know their way around the kitchen. Self-proclaimed pho lovers.

4. David of Food with Legs - This man cures his own meat. Enough said.

5. Mel of Gourmet Fury -She's always an cooking inspiration to me. Her posts and tweets always makes me drool. Check out her amazing food photography.

6. Mark and Stacey of Tasting Toronto - All things delicious in Toronto.

7. Sarah of What Smells So Good? - Her baking posts are divine, and she loves to play with different variety of flours and grains.

3 comments:

vicky March 22, 2010 at 11:34 p.m.  

way to go Bonita!! Congratulations.

Melody Fury // GourmetFury.com March 24, 2010 at 5:29 p.m.  

Congrats and thank you so much, sweet cheeks :) <3 xoxo

Don March 24, 2010 at 6:52 p.m.  

Congrats Bonita!

Thank-you for nominating us!

You will find Bon Eats linked in our list of Kreativ Bloggers: http://www.foodieprints.com/item/2341

Cheers!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP